Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Webisode" : A word from Austin

INSTANT. IS. EASY.


So, Austin decided to bake some banana bread tonight, however, we have no bread pan for this instantly wonderful bread. I suggest we make banana bread muffins. We added in real bananas and chocolate chips... delicious. We now have enough banana bread for an entire week...  I topped this one with peanut butter, a fresh banana slice, marshmellows and chocolate sprinkles. YUMMMM. Austin doesn't really like really decadent flavors so this banana/peanut butter combo is great for him. He used the pillsbury instant box of banana bread, with 2 eggs, a cup of milk and some vegetable oil- bake for 15-19 minutes. 



2 comments:

  1. These look absolutely delicious. I mean, all the other ones do too, but this just looks fattening and wonderful.

    I love your blog. It's great; very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make my banana bread with chocolate chips. Our family loves the combination. It is a good thing Chelsey was not around, she would of eaten your batter.

    ReplyDelete